ACMA have issued a discussion paper on the future of amateur exams – here (link).
RASA will be making a submission to ACMA, and we want your feedback.
Some issues to consider:
- Is the RTO model the most effective way to provide examinations?
- If we move away from an RTO model, how do we guarantee integrity of the examination process?
- Should examiners be members of the organisation contracted to deliver exams by ACMA?
- How do we make exams available to candidates in remote areas?
- How can we streamline the process and keep costs down?
ACMA have set a deadline of July 2 for comments.
Accordingly, we need your feedback by COB 27 June, please.
Email us at our usual email address: info AT vkradioamateurs.org
(substitute the normal email @ for AT)
Being heard is important